miércoles, 4 de agosto de 2010

Searching for Gadoman



After thinking for a while, we decided to take advice from our good friend and oracle, Sanamig. We asked her where in the world Gadoman could have flown away to. I placed her with my hand on a globe, and she told us to fall into a deep sleep. The path to him would reveal itself in our dreams...




First Vision: Beads.


Second Vision: One of my father´s drawings. Two bridges in Borrowdale.


Third Vision: A painting by R N Clarke. Trees in Brindley Heath.



Fourth Vision: A field of heather.


Fifth and sixth Vision: Cliffs.





The last vision I have is of this fruit tree I can´t really identify...MMMMM...What on earth is Gadoman up to??? Is the clue in the fruit???

2 comentarios:

  1. gadomaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaann!!where are youuuuuuuu??!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I cannot wait to know where he is now!!!!Gadomannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

    ResponderEliminar